How do I add my pictures?
- Go to the Main Menu and select 'Add My Picture'.
- Write a 'Title'. Keep this very brief.
- Choose a 'Category' from the drop down menu
- Press the 'Content' tab. Write a description.
- Press the 'Image' tab. Upload your picture.
- Press the 'Extra Fields' tab. Choose your items attributes.
For more detailed instructions, please go to the Main Menu and choose 'Instructions', then select 'How to Add My Picture'.
Can I add pictures I got off the internet?
No! You can only add your own pictures (or pictures where you have permission from the copyright holder).
Warning: Please do NOT copy pictures off the internet. Copyright infringement settlements can cost a lot of money.
How do I search for an item?
- Go to the Main Menu select a Category from 'Home-Select Category'
- Press the Search tab at the top of the screen
- Enter your search keywords or use the filters
- Press the Search button at the bottom of the screen
For more detailed instructions, please choose [Instructions] on the main menu.
How do I write a review?
- Select the Item you want to review
- Press the 'Post Review' tab in the middle of the page
- Write your Review
- Enter your Estimates for the Retail Value and eBay Auction Value
- Press the Submit button
How much does it cost?
It's free ... and it always will be free.